Our Trust’s success relies in ongoing fundraising to pay the cost associated with our purchasing and managing the house, as well as hosting artists and writers.
How Members Will Benefit From Our Trust
- As well a creating their own art, during their time at the house, artists and writers in residence will make themselves available to members of the Trust and the community through illustrated talks, small exhibitions and work in schools.
- The house containing a library and works of art will be open to the public from time to time and to members for special events
- Members will receive a quarterly newsletter and invitations to attend gala occasions, functions and fund raising events.
- Members will be given the opportunity to purchase original works of art by Residents and other New Zealand Artists.
We are Happy to Receive Your Donation in the following ways:
- Membership: By joining you are helping with ongoing support for purchase costings, administration and promotion of the artist in residence programme
- Donation or Bequest: Making a donation or bequest will help pay for the many day-to-day and specific projects that will be managed by the Trust.
- Business Membership and Corporate Sponsorship: We will be happy to talk to you about options and to work out the best ways in which we can work together.
Annual Membership Options
- Individual: $40.00
- Families and incorporated societies: $60.00
- Students with ID, superannuitants, beneficiaries: $20.00
- Life: Membership: $500.00
How to Donate
Online Shop: Head over to the Shop tab and check out with an membership option
Internet Banking: Caselberg Trust Bank Account No. 06-0901-0353698-00
Cheques Payable to: Caselberg Trust, PO Box 71, Portobello, Otago Peninsula, Dunedin.